It’s finally here…the parade you wait for all year long. It’s the St. George Parade of Homes 2017! Did you know this is the largest home show in the state of Utah featuring 28 new homes.
Each home features a unique landscape and home design. It is a fun way to see the latest and greatest on trends and home fashions.
Here are a few things to know before you go:
- Tickets can be purchased online, at Lin’s grocery stores, and at the Red Cliff’s Mall.
- Tickets are $15 (everyone 3 and older will require a ticket to enter each home).
- Homes are open each day of the event from 10am-7pm (on the 29th will close at 5pm).
- Wear comfortable easy to remove shoes. You will need to remove your shoes. Please wear socks and carry your shoes with you.
- The will be a mobile app available soon to help you navigate through the parade and keep updated on the latest information.
It’s a fun time to be in St. George and experience all the hype and festivities. Great weather, great entertainment, and of course lots of beautiful homes to see!!